Tiger Woods 100 million divorce

Tiger Woods 100 million divorce,Tiger Woods $100 million divorce (PHOTOS) costs him big and most expensive celeb divorces. The ex-wife of Tiger Woods has broken the silence she maintained through the ordeal of dealing with the torrid sex scandal that engulfed their marriage, saying she has been through "hell."
Elin Nordegren spoke to People magazine in an interview, two days after she and Woods issued a statement confirming their divorce.

"I've been through hell," the Swedish-born former nanny told the publication. "It's hard to think you have this life, and then all of a sudden -- was it a lie? You're struggling because it wasn't real. But I survived, it was hard, but it didn't kill me."

"The word betrayal isn't strong enough. I felt like my whole world had fallen apart," she said, before later adding, "I have been through the stages of disbelief and shock, to anger and ultimately grief over the loss of the family I so badly wanted for my children."

Of the settlement she received, which neither she nor Woods have disclosed but People estimated to be worth $100 million, she said it wasn't worth splitting up her family.

"Money can't buy me happiness," she said. "Or put my family back together."