Giada's Grandfather Is Film Mogul Dino De Laurentiis
Giada's Grandfather Is Film Mogul Dino De Laurentiis_Giada De Laurentiis has a girl - Movie mogul Dino De Laurentiis has become a great-grandfather - his granddaughter Giada De Laurentiis has given birth to her first child.

Food Network star Celebrity chef, and Today show contributor, Giada De Laurentiis has become the new mother of a baby girl, PEOPLE magazine has confirmed.
The celebrity chef, 37, welcomed the five pound, 13 ounce (2.3 kilogram) baby girl with husband Todd Thompson on Saturday (29Mar08).

The couple, who married in 2003, named the new arrival Jade Marie De Laurentiis Thompson, according to People.com.

It is the first baby for De Laurentis and her husband Todd Thompson, 44, a clothing designer.
"When I found out I was pregnant I was in complete shock," De Laurentiis said last November, when the baby news was first announced. "I truly didn't believe it. I honestly thought, 'There has got to be a mistake.' "

In February, she stated of the physical changes coming over her – and her sudden cravings for steak – "I couldn't be more excited about being pregnant. ... I can't wait to meet her."

source : postchronicle