Gabrielle Union Banned From Front Row

by umer | 5:58 AM in |

Gabrielle Union Banned From Front Row---Gabrielle Union Banned From Basketball Front Row: Gabrielle Union is a famous actress, if you watch the kind of movies she’s in. She’s very attractive and well-recognized in her niche. She’s also the longtime girlfriend of Miami Heat star and Chicago native Dwyane Wade. Union is also a loud, abrasive NBA fan.

So much so that she’s gotten in trouble for it.

Union appeared this week as a guest on Conan O’Brien’s show, and said her behavior patterns have gotten her kicked out of the front row. “I’m bad. A, I don’t sit courtside, that got killed when I became as vocal,” Union said.


“I’m like dance mom. … I’ve become like Bobby Knightand like the Great Fettucini, it’s bad. I scream like ‘brick!’ and ‘air ball!’” she said.

Union later said that the heckling even applies to Wade himself. “Oh sure, I feel like who’s gonna tell him if not me?”

The actress later mentioned that Wade advised her to go sit a few rows back, because he, along with all the other NBA players can heareverything she has to say.

Paul M. Banks is CEO of The Sports Bank.net, an official Google News site generating millions of unique visitors. He’s also a regular contributor to Chicago Now, Walter Football.com, Yardbarker, MSN and Fox Sports

Read more: http://www.thesportsbank.net/nba/dwanye-wades-girlfriend-gabriellle-union-dismissed-from-courtside-seats/