Katherine Heigl adopt second daughter

by umer | 9:27 AM in |

Katherine Heigl adopt second daughter, Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley are now part of a family of four.

The "One for the Money" actress, 33, and her singer-songwriter husband, 32, have adopted their second daughter.

A rep for Heigl confirmed the news to Us Weekly on Wednesday. No other details were provided.

Heigl and Kelley, who married in 2007, are also parents to 3-year-old daughter Naleigh, whom they adopted from South Korea in 2009.

Earlier this year, the actress told Scholastic Parent & Child magazine that she had always planned to adopt.

"Josh and I started talking about it before we were even engaged," she revealed. "My sister Meg is Korean, and my parents adopted her three years before I was born. I wanted my own family to resemble the one I came from, so I always knew I wanted to adopt from Korea."

She added, "We have talked about having biological children as well, but we decided to adopt first. I just wanted to be a mom. So however we do that, it's fine with me. I'd like to adopt again."