Tallulah Willis boyfriend

by umer | 1:59 AM in |

Tallulah Willis boyfriend, Whoa. Not so good on both counts, there, huh? Yes, Tallulah Willis has her first public boyfriend at the ripe old age of eighteen. First, I cannot believe that this girl’s eighteen, and second, that she has such horrifically awful taste in young men. Oh dear.
From People:
Willis, 18, stepped out on Thursday afternoon with Lucas Vercetti, the bleach blonde manager of the Odd Future pop-up shop in Los Angeles.
The duo showed some PDA while strolling arm-in-arm through Beverly Hills, with Willis at one point hiding behind her man and giggling when caught by paparazzi.
Vercetti, on the other hand, had no problem being recognized. Rocking a pair of old-school Vans and a T-shirt, he was photographed raising his hands in the air like he didn’t have a care.
Oh. My God. Really? This is the kind of kid that a daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore brings home? Wait. Scratch that. This is the kind of kid that a daughter of two good-looking people bring home? In what world? And can I just say that this kid’s all sorts of gross? This is the kind of kid that I avoided like the plague when I was young and impressionable (well, after I moved in with a kid like that when I was eighteen and learned my lesson the f-cking hard way. The F-CKING hard way). Tallulah’s been around bad decision-making for some time now. You’d think she’d have this kind of business out of her system already.