Jillian Michaels on The Doctors

by umer | 11:12 PM in |

Jillian Michaels on The Doctors

Jillian Michaels on The Doctors, Jillian Michaels will co-host 'The Doctors' when the talk show returns next season.

According to Deadline, part of 'The Biggest Loser' trainer's new deal with CBS TV Distribution will also see Michaels as a special correspondent on 'Dr. Phil.' Phil McGraw is an executive producer of both shows.

"I could not be more excited about joining such an amazing show! My greatest passion is helping people live their healthiest, happiest lives by empowering them with information and support," Michaels said in a statement. "This is literally the most informative show in daytime, and it allows me to continue to educate people on how to make powerful health choices enabling them to take control of not only their physical well-being, but every facet of their lives. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent as a guest on the show and becoming a permanent member of the team makes today one of the best yet."


'The Biggest Loser: Couples 4' will be Michaels' last season on the NBC weight-loss competition. Michaels made her departure announcement in December via Twitter.

"I want to take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work," she wrote.

Michaels said filming her summer reality series, 'Losing It With Jillian,' prompted her desire to start a family. "Shooting 'Losing It' also had big impact on me," Michaels tweeted. "Living with kids I saw first hand what I was missing."

Fans of Michaels' tough attitude shouldn't worry. The reality star and trainer told Deadline she's not going to lose her edge.

"I will still take a tough-love approach when necessary," she said, "but this is a platform that will allow me to have a direct connection with the viewers and provide them with information, motivation and support."

Source:aoltv