Well, we can not but note a fantastic body, which showed the actress in the movie "We - the Millers." In 45 Aniston berry again?
Well, we can not but note a fantastic body, which showed the actress in the movie "We - the Millers." In 45 Aniston berry again?
Nadya Suleman welfare fraud--"Octomom" Nadya Suleman is in trouble again — this time with the law.
L.A. County prosecutors announced Monday that the mother of octuplets had been charged with one count of aid by misrepresentation and two counts of perjury by false application for aid, L.A. Now reported.
What does that mean, in English? Cutting to the chase, it means she could face more than five years behind bars if convicted of all the felonies.
The mother of 14 is accused of failing to report nearly $30,000 in income — earned via appearances and royalties from her self-pleasuring porn video — when she applied for welfare in the first half of last year.
And that failure to report allegedly resulted in her illegally receiving $16,481 in welfare payments, according to the criminal complaint obtained by L.A. Now. The cash, doled out in the first half of 2013, came from the CalWorks financial assistance program and the CalFresh food aid program.Octo, who was not arrested Monday, is due Friday in court, where $25,000 bail is expected to be sought by the prosecution.
London McDonald's sorry after banning teens--A LONDON McDonald's has been forced into an embarrassing back flip after trying to ban teenagers from their restaurant at night.
A misspelt sign that read "No youths will be serverd (sic) after 7pm" lead to dozens of angry teenagers protesting at the Sidcup location.
Young people swarmed the McDonald's at 6:50pm in a show of defiance.
After the protests both at the McDonald's and on social media, the fast food chain overruled Sidcup McDonald's management.
The sign has now been removed.
The move to ban teenagers came after a group of teenagers caused a "sustained disruption" at the McDonald's last weekend.
Teenagers took to Twitter to complain.
“No youths’ sign seen at McDonald’s in Sidcup. Outrageous! And so is their spelling,” Brad Everitt wrote.
Movie star wanted cocaine CIA--Former CIA lawyer John Rizzo has revealed that a famous actor was willing to become a Hollywood whistleblower for the government as part of his patriotic duty — and $50,000 worth of cocaine.
According to Radar.online, Rizzo writes in "Company Man: Thirty Years of Controversy and Crisis in the CIA," that the CIA has developed a strong relationship with the film industry and devotes "considerable attention" to fostering relationships with the "studio executives, producers, directors and big-name actors."
Rizzo, who served as the acting general counsel for the Central Intelligence Agency in the years after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, revealed in his memoir that there are even agents assigned to working to "this account full-time." He said Hollywood's hierarchy likes to help the agency because they enjoy the "real-life intrigue and excitement."
From the government's point of view, Rizzo says a movie star's "power and international celebrity" are considered valuable because "heads of state want to meet and get cozy with them.” But the author, whose book was vetted by the CIA before publication, pointed out that dealing with celebrities can get "complicated."
He recalled, Radar.online reported, how the agency was approached by "a major film star" who knew that Hollywood had "an association with the CIA’s clandestine service" over the years.
"Now this guy was offering his own name and services to us. Free of charge. Anything he could do. Just out of patriotic duty," writes Rizzo, adding that there was one little proviso. “As our guy related his story, I wondered to myself, why is he telling me this? It all sounded perfectly fine to me. It was kind of cool actually. And then he got to the kicker.
"The actor refuses to take any money, but he told us that instead all he wants of us is to score him the best fifty-thousand-dollar stash of cocaine we can find. He seems to think we can get the real primo stuff."
Although Rizzo immediately turned down the request, he said he later learned that the actor "did provide some assistance to the CIA on a particular project.
"I was assured that his services were totally gratis," he added.
Trace Adkins SeaWorld--Country star Trace Adkins has decided not to sing at SeaWorld to avoid controversy over how the Orlando, Florida, theme park treats its orcas.
Adkins joins a long list of musical acts who have canceled shows that were scheduled as part of SeaWorld's "Bands, Blues & BBQ" in February and March.
"Trace prefers that the focus of his performances be on music, not on controversy," Adkins' representative said in a statement e-mailed to CNN on Thursday. "Therefore, he has decided not to proceed with this show in the midst of this debate."
The entertainers' exodus from SeaWorld's calendar begin soon after CNN broadcast the documentary "Blackfish" in October. The film tells the story of the killing of a SeaWorld trainer by an orca in 2010. It raises questions about the safety and humaneness of keeping killer whales in captivity.
Online petitions and social media postings targeted the acts who had signed on to play at the park.
Only Justin Moore and Scotty McCreery remain from the original list of acts on the event calendar. Their representatives have not responded to CNN's repeated requests for comment.
A promoter could put together a whale of a concert series with the acts that have canceled SeaWorld shows, including Trisha Yearwood, Willie Nelson, Cheap Trick, Heart, Barenaked Ladies, Martina McBride and 38 Special.
SeaWorld spokesman Nick Gollattscheck confirmed Adkins' cancellation, which CNN was initially alerted to through Twitter postings Thursday.
California budget record--A robust economic recovery and surging revenue propelled by voter-approved tax increases have sent California's general fund spending to a record high, marking a dramatic turn-around from the state's days as the nation's poster child of fiscal dysfunction.
Yet Gov. Jerry Brown, in releasing his budget proposal Thursday, pledged to take a somber approach in spending the windfall. He said California must begin paying down what he has called its massive "wall of debt," a stew of unfunded liabilities, bond debt and borrowing that is estimated at $355 billion.
His somewhat cautious approach will run afoul of some of his fellow Democrats in the Legislature, many of whom already are clamoring for higher spending on pet programs.
"When you're at this level of long-term liability, it isn't time to just embark on a raft of new initiatives," Brown said in announcing details of his budget during a Capitol news conference.
The news conference was moved up a day after copies of his budget proposal were leaked to media outlets late Wednesday. He was scheduled to promote his budget plan later Thursday in San Diego and Los Angeles.
The governor's budget proposal for the 2014-15 fiscal year dedicates $11 billion to paying down debts and liabilities, including $6 billion in payments that had been deferred to schools and nearly $4 billion to pay down the so-called economic recovery bonds left over from the administration of Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger.
It does not address long-term liabilities in the state's teacher retirement fund, which will require billions of dollars extra a year to make solvent. Instead, Brown said he wants to create a plan for long-term solvency this year. The teachers' pension fund is estimated to be $80 billion in the red.
The record $106.8 billion general fund exceeds the spending level of just before the recession by more than $3 billion and is a nearly 9 percent increase over spending in the current fiscal year.
Penn State coach--James Franklin appears to have a decision to make. Stay at Vanderbilt or take over as coach at Penn State.
Williams would not confirm Franklin has an offer from Penn State, but has indicated Nittany Lions officials have been in contact with the coach.Vanderbilt athletic director David Williams said Thursday night he exchanged text messages with his football coach and Franklin ''basically said that he is our coach. He hasn't made a decision.''
CBS.com was first among several media outlets to report Franklin is expected to be Penn State's replacement for Bill O'Brien, who left for the Houston Texans.
''He just wanted me to know that the things that are being said that he has made a decision to leave are not true,'' Williams said
Penn State had no official comment, but the university did announce Thursday night that a new compensation committee is scheduled to meet Saturday morning in a closed session to discuss a contract for someone not yet being identified by the school. The school also said there will be a brief public session Saturday morning.
Earlier in the day Williams said Franklin had called ''to let me know the reports that he had accepted another job were inaccurate. And I didn't ask anything more than that nor did he volunteer anything more than that.''
Williams said he met with Franklin on Tuesday night and spoke with him Wednesday, too.
Man steals one banana--Call it the case of the banana-eating bandit.
Police in Connecticut say they're looking for a man who smashed his vehicle into a gas station in Newington, swiped a banana from a shelf and ate it before leaving early Wednesday morning. Nothing else was taken.
The store's surveillance video shows a Ford Freestyle with Connecticut license plates backing repeatedly into the store and breaking the glass doors, which set off the burglar alarm at about 2 a.m.
The man was gone before police arrived.
Police say the station wagon has damage to the driver's side taillight and rear bumper.
bird skull in spinach--No! No, no, no! This is NO GOOD. Stop it. WTVT Fox 13 News is reporting on a Sarasota, Florida woman who claims she found a bird’s skull inside her package of frozen chopped spinach. And it’s not the kind of thing that maybe looks sort of like a bird skull. It’s the kind of thing that absolutely can’t be confused for anything other than a bird’s skull.
See? Blech. Madeline Brogan told WTVT that she was making appetizers for a New Year’s Eve party when she discovered the bird’s noggin. She had microwaved the bag and drained it. When Brogan noticed a big chunk, she figured it was just some leftover greens that hadn’t properly defrosted, so she put it aside and didn’t think twice. It wasn’t until the next day that Madeline realized what it really was.She told the station, “"I picked it up and started pulling the spinach off it and realized there were two eyeholes, and it was a little skull. I ate that eye, or someone did." Barf.
Brogan says she’s not angry over the matter. On their part, Publix told WTVT, “We did receive communication from the customer through our customer care department, which was shared with our corporate quality assurance team. They are working through the details with the customer and the supplier. We have not received any additional complaints and believe this is an isolated incident.”
kate gosselin daughters mom--Kate Gosselin's kids insist they are "not messed up," despite what some might think.
Gosselin and her twins Mady and Cara, 13 -- just two of the eight kids in the Gosselin family -- sat down with People magazine to discuss life away from the cameras.
The girls and their six siblings grew up on the small screen. It all started with their smash-hit reality series, "Jon & Kate Plus 8," which first aired on TLC in 2007, then "Kate Plus 8." The show went off the air in 2011, after a total of 150 episodes and a bitter divorce. Jon and Kate's 2009 split played out in the magazines, with cheating allegations making most headlines.
"People expect us to be damaged," Cara told People. Added Mady, "People think we're supposed to be messed up, like, 'Oooooh, the poor Gosselin kids, they're going to be scarred for life, waaaaah.' Here's the big news: we're not messed up."
Even though the girls think their mom is "annoying" (for example, Kate says "'spensive" instead of "expensive"), Kate is proud of who her children have become.
"[T]hey're savvy, and they've learned things about the world and peoples intentions that took me decades to learn," the 38-year-old told the magazine. "They're more aware of their surroundings and can size you up with a glance. They're nobody's fools."
Last month, Jon sang a different tune when he claimed his kids -- including the 13-year-old twins and 9-year-old sextuplets: Hannah, Aaden, Collin, Alexis, Joel and Leah -- have issues because of the reality show.
"[D]evelopmentally, they have problems with their peers; they have problems with talking to other people; they have problems with wants and needs, and manners and morals, and what’s right and what’s wrong, of course," he said during an episode of "Where Are They Now?" for OWN. "I think more so than someone who grows up off TV.”
UPDATE: Jon Gosselin was interviewed for the latest issue of InTouch magazine and he claimed his ex-wife is "exploiting" their children for fame.