Abdul Scherzinger death threats

by umer | 4:36 AM in |

Abdul Scherzinger death threats
Abdul Scherzinger death threats,  America has spoken, and it's not happy.

Following Thursday night's "X Factor" elimination, Simon Cowell wasn't the only one upset that 14-year-old Drew Ryniewicz got the boot.

A number of harsh tweets and Facebook messages - even death threats - emerged online after judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger made their final call.

"@NicoleScherzy @paulaabdul go die," one twitter user wrote.

"F--K you paul you dumb c--t you voted off the most talented person on your f--king show. i hope you die you DUMB B---H," another ranted.

Abdul and Scherzinger are reportedly shocked by the intense reactions and neither have ever experienced such harrassment before.

The two judges, who both voted against Ryniewicz and for fellow contestant Marcus Canty during the "Save Me" round, reportedly got the cold shoulder from Cowell after the show.

"I am upset with both of them to be honest," Cowell told OK! magazine after the elimination Thursday. "Not just because it was my artist. You've got to be fair about it.

"I have no idea what she was thinking," he said, referring to Abdul, calling his fellow judge's decision "a big mistake."

Abdul, meanwhile, tried her best to explain her thought process to doubters.

"At that moment, I am not thinking," she began. "I am just saying that I need to feel an emotional connection. It's the format of the show .. I am doing my job and if it's a 'Save Me' song, don't tell me that you hvae to look at consistency or who is going to be marketable.

"It's a competition. I take my job very seriously."

Ryniewicz, meanwhile, isn't wallowing in her sorrows.

"I actually really want to have a clothing line," the blond singer told People following her elimination. "Every singer has something else on the side that they do - whether it be a clothing line [or something else] - everybody has something."



Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/x-factor-judges-paula-abdul-nicole-scherzinger-shocked-receive-death-threats-drew-ryniewicz-elimination-article-1.986575#ixzz1ffB7tYYW