Angelina Jolie few friends

gelina Jolie few friends_ With beauty, wealth and a gorgeous family, Angelina Jolie seems to have it all.

But the actress has confessed there is at least one thing missing in her life - female friends.
In an interview with the new issue of U.S. Marie Claire, she spoke frankly to the magazine about her lack of female confidantes.
'It was nice for me to play with other girls; I don't really have girlfriends in movies, if you've noticed, ' she said.
'Well, I have a few girlfriends, I just... I stay at home a lot. I'm just not very social. I don't do a lot with them, and I'm very homebound.'

Angelina's reputation as the ultimate man-eater and husband-stealer may account for her lack of gal pals.
She famously enticed Brad away from his wife, Jennifer Aniston, and Angelina’s second husband Billy Bob Thornton broke off his engagement to Laura Dern to elope with his Pushing Tin co-star.

One of the few close female friends that is not deterred by Angelina's reputation is singer Gwen Stefani.
Earlier this year the A-listers were spied with Gwen Stefani getting together at Gwen's home in London for a fun-filled playdate .
'All of the kids are very close in age. They've attended each other's birthday parties and gotten together several times at each other's homes,' a source to Yahoo news at the time.
The pair have been friends since 1998. 'Somehow Gwen and I keep ending up pregnant at the exact same time,' Jolie has explained.

Best known for action films such as Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Wanted, Angelina also reveals that she may want to move on from acting.
'I woke up one day realizing, God, I'm an actor,' she said, 'I don't think I intended to be an actor. I think my mother wanted it for me.
'I loved telling stories, and I enjoyed the profession, but is it too late to be something else?'

When asked whether she and partner Brad Pitt were planning to extend their already considerable brood, she would only say: 'Nothing planned at the moment, but we just don't know. I could end up pregnant."
And Angelina credits Brad with helping her juggle her career with raising children.
'I have a wonderful partner in Brad and we take turns working always,' she said in the interview
The star also touched on the subject of her children wanting her to marry long-term love Brad, 47.
'They have mentioned it, yes,' she admitted.
plans to do another war film focusing on Afghanistan, where she made humanitarian trips to recently.
In the Land of Blood and Honey is is scheduled to be released in the United States on December 23.
The new issue of Marie Claire is on newsstands Tuesday December 13.

 source: dailymail