Kate Winslet titanic embarrassment, Some of criticized Cameron for capitalizing on the tragedy of the Titanic by re-releasing the movie in 3D but the director insists that this is a project of love.

Cameron said:

“One of the reasons I made Titanic was that I was fascinated by deep sea exploration. It was an opportunity to dive in a submarine very deep at that time… Look, there’s always going to be people that can piss in the soup of anything good. But frankly I think that remembering Titanic, remembering the history… that’s what the film was there for. That’s why I made it, you know. I was fascinated by the story, I was fascinated by the history, the people that were heroic, the people that lost their lives. I was genuinely touched by the tragedy when I was there at the wreck.

You can’t really argue with Cameron’s passion for deep sea exploration as the award winning director just completed a 6.8 mile dive to the bottom of the Mariana Trench.

Putting the movie into 3D will definitely add another fascinating element to the 1997 hit. But Kate Winslet isn’t thrilled about one particular scene.

The actress, who was just 21 when she filmed “Titanic” in 1997, is a little nervous about her topless scene being put up on the big screen once again. When asked about the nude scene, Winslet said:

“I’m not going to look, I’ll be in the bar by that point. Or on the floor.”

But that doesn’t mean that the 36-year-old beauty is ashamed of her body, she’s just a little intimidated. Winslet said:

”I think I look nicer now. I prefer myself as a 36-year-old. It’s really weird ’cause when you’re 21 you think, ‘Oh God, when I’m 36, oh God, that’s nearly 40 and I’ll look really old and wrinkly by then.’ And actually I quite like the way I look. I feel OK about myself these days.”

Winslet, Cameron, Bill Pullman and several other stars walked the red carpet today for the premiere of “Titanic 3D.” Leonardo DiCaprio, however, missed the premiere ashe was busy filming another project.

Are you going to see “Titanic 3D?” The movie hits theaters on April 6th, a week before the 100th anniversary of the Titanic’s sinking.


Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/212440/kate-winslet-embarrassed-about-3d-nude-scene-in-titanic/#gBGqUecxKxJco68l.99