Megan Fox pregnant

by umer | 2:18 PM in |

Megan Fox pregnant, There must be something in the water in Hollywood -- if the rumors are true.

RadarOnline is reporting that actress Megan Fox is pregnant. According to the website, the 25-year-old and her husband, Brian Austin Green, are thrilled to be expecting their first child.

"They just found out and are incredibly excited," a source close to the couple told RadarOnline. "It's still early, so they are only telling close friends and family members.

Fox is already a stepmother to Green's son Kassius (two days shy of his 10th birthday), and she's often spoken of her desire to start a family.

"I've always wanted kids. It's just about the timing being right," Fox told The Hollywood Reporter. "I have a number in my mind of what amount of money I want in the bank so that I can protect that child's future. And really protect it, so that kid never struggles. Once I feel safe with that then I'll have them."


The actress' most recent role was a young dancer who has no desire to have children in "Friends With Kids," which has meant repeated questions about Fox's own future as a parent. She most recently told Cosmopolitan magazine, "I want at least two, probably three [kids]. I've always been maternal."

Neither Fox nor Green has commented to confirm or deny reports at this time.