Pete Burns plastic surgery

by umer | 1:09 AM in , |

Pete Burns plastic surgery
Pete Burns plastic surgery_Oh, Pete Burns, that poor plastic surgery-addled face!
Pete Burns has hacked his face up so badly with plastic surgery that he has completely disfigured himself. Of course the doctors had a hand in it all as well.

I wonder if Pete can even feel his lips anymore? He ended up suing the plastic surgeon who botched his lip surgery. They became all infected and gnarly afterward. In 2007 Pete said of the surgery:
“It has taken away my life and my career. I saw doctors in London who said the only option was to amputate my lips. I was suicidal. Eventually I found a doctor in Italy who knew the product and said he could remove it. I had 17 months of procedures and now I am back again having more…What happened to me after a series of injections was far worse than any nightmare I could have envisaged. Not only was it agonizingly painful but it was physically repulsive in the extreme. It was impossible to lead any life whatsoever. I was unable to leave my house as I was so distorted with swelling. At times it leaves me seriously suicidal and depressed and I could have problems for the rest of my life.”