Hillary Clinton's IQ is 140

by umer | 4:01 AM in |

Hillary Clinton's IQ is 140,Is Hillary Clinton's IQ actually 140?I have seen this claim many times on the internet, but nobody offers any proof. I have spent a lot of time looking for some type of proof, but I can't find any. Please give me a link to a legitamite source to prove your case.
Yes, I do have WAY too much time on my hands.
I know that this really doesn't matter, but I was just arguing with a friend over whether or not she was smart. I agree that she is smart, but not to the point of having 140 IQ...

Additional Details
There is no doubt that she is an extremely hard worker, which would explain good grades and achievements in life, but this does not prove that she has a high IQ.
2 years ago

Actually, to get into Mensa you must only have an IQ of 132. 140 is incredibly high, it is the top .3% of society. I doubt anyone who didn't know this would actaully be in Mensa, so I doubt "America on Bush Watch" is actaully in Mensa...

source: yahoo