Pamela Anderson $9,000 makeup

by umer | 4:12 AM in , |

Pamela Anderson $9,000 makeup


Pamela Anderson $9,000 makeup_Pamela Anderson was so fearful of putting on her own cosmetics, she would spend a staggering $9,000 every day on a team of make-up artists to help her look beautiful. The busty actress is aware her spending was out of control and is tentatively learning how to apply her own make-up instead - with great success.

She says, "I never wore make-up back home in Canada. And when I moved to Los Angeles, Playboy did it, as well as my hair. So I never learned to do it myself. But I have just done my own make-up at a shoot - I brought my Barbie box of eyelashes, glue, black eyeliner, eye-shadows, pink lip-gloss, very little foundation and went to town. We were all a little nervous at first, but it turned out fine. No more $9,000-a-day for make-up bills, I'm married now."

source: starpulse