+Travis Henry 11 children with 10 women
+Travis Henry 11 children with 10 women,After I wrote this morning about former NFL running back Travis Henry, saying he has nine children by nine different women, I was informed that I was mistaken.

In fact, ESPN is reporting that Henry recently had two more children:
Henry recently fathered twin girls, but having children is nothing new to him. Henry has 11 children with 10 different women. While his discretion to procreate is questionable, Henry's financial commitment is well defined. His child support payments stand at $17,000 a month, and he is currently in jail because he owes back child support.
That report comes from an upcoming segment on ESPN's Outside the Lines, in which Henry is asked about President Obama saying, "The foundations of our family have suffered because of [absentee fathers]. You and I know this is is true everywhere, but nowhere is it more true than in the African-American community."

Said Henry of Obama's comments, "He made a really good point. Of course, my kids are going to fall short, too, right? It's a cycle. If there's any way that I can try to make it happen without being in the house with them, I'm going to try."

In addition to being jailed for failure to pay child support, Henry is currently facing federal cocaine trafficking charges.

source: aolnews