Jessica Simpson gained 60 pounds pregnancy,Jessica Simpson spoke out on the Ryan Seacrest radio show recently about how happy she is about her pregnant bod: "I'm like 170 pounds and I wanted to pose nude [on the cover of Elle]," she said. "I try to be like 110 pounds. It's funny to be at your heaviest and feel the most confident. I just take such pride in being a mom! I just love my body more than ever now."

I loved this! It's so refreshing that Jessica is so happy with her body and not down on herself for gaining baby weight when so many women (especially in Hollywood) feel depressed about baby-related pounds. Go Jess!

For those of you who have been pregnant, did you love your pregnant body? Did you feel good about your weight gain, or did you get down on yourself about it?

P.S. Jessica Simpson is no stranger to body image issues. And, Jess raves about cupping--but what is it?


Read More: glamour