Family two consecutive Christmas babies,The Houston family has more ways to celebrate on December 25 than they can count.

Monique and Jeremy Houston Sr. decided Christmas Day was the perfect time to get married in 2010.

Exactly one year later, they welcomed their first child into the world, Jeremy Jr.

And you guessed it -- on Tuesday, another Christmas baby, Jeremiah Anthony Houston, was born at 8:36 a.m. at MetroSouth Medical Center.

"I feel like I won the lottery," mother Dominique Houston said.

"I just can't escape Christmas. I love Christmas."

The couple says they didn't do anything special to be blessed with two Christmas babies -- it just turned out that way.

"It did change my perspective on Christmas," the proud dad said. "I've got something I can cherish for the rest of my life."

"I say it was all in the plan. God knew what he was gonna do for us before we even knew what he was gonna do," grandmother Belinda Biloche said.

It obviously runs in the family. The newborns' paternal grandfather was also born on Christmas Day.







Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Family-Welcomes-Two-Consecutive-Christmas-Babies-184770631.html#ixzz2GU2lTZhj