Lamar Odom Twitter

by umer | 10:30 AM in |

Lamar Odom Twitter--For the first time in more than two tumultuous months, Lamar Odom, 33, has publically addressed his current situation regarding his wife and his alleged drug use.

The husband to Khloe Kardashian, 29, and former NBA startweeted last night to defend his wife's family against his estranged father Joe Odom, who spoke to media earlier in the week, blaming the Kardashians for his son's woes.

"I have let this man and many others get away with a lot of s***. He wasn't there 2 raise me. He was absent ALL of my life due to his own demons. My mother and grandmother raised me," he wrote. "For the first time since they left, came a blessing of a FAMILY that I married into. FAMILY. That man wasn't even invited to my wedding."

Odom, who was arrested for suspicion of DUI on Aug. 30, continued that his father hasn't even met his mother-in-law Kris Jenner.

"He disrespecting the ONLY FAMILY that has loved me without expecting anything in return," he added. "They are the ONLY ones that have been here consistently 4 me during this dark time."

Odom has said on his and his wife's reality show "Khloe & Lamar" that his father Joe Odom is a drug addict.

"He is my downfall!" he said. "His own demons may be the ONLY thing he gave 2 me."

Related: Inside Lamar Odom's Ups and Downs

He closed by saying that the only person he has to blame for his current situation and alleged drug use is himself.

"Say what you want about me but leave the ones who have done nothing but protect and love me out of this! This goes to out to everyone!" he said.

Odom is scheduled to be back in court this Friday for his DUI arraignment, which just happens to be the same day of his fourth wedding anniversary to Khloe Kardashian.