Man dies after opening Pandora's box--A man in the United Kingdom died of natural causes shortly after opening a box labeled "Pandora's box," according to video from Huffington Post.

Jason Airey, 37, was found dead in his Carlisle, Cumbria, bedroom next to the box, which contained unused synthetic cannabis, the video says. A coroner said that his heart stopped beating, causing his organs to fail, and that no drugs were found in his system.

His father tells the News & Star that his son was in a happy mood that day and had gone upstairs to change clothes and never returned.