Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn

by umer | 5:24 AM in |

Tiger Woods And Lindsey Vonn--Lindsey Vonn says she doesn't know if boyfriend Tiger Woods will be at any of her World Cup races or attend the Sochi Olympics.

If he does, she doesn't expect any complications and isn't worried about what sort of distraction his attendance might create.

"I'm not sure yet," Vonn said Friday. "We're trying to sort it out. I don't foresee it being a problem. I think it will be fine."

Vonn has attended the Masters, U.S. Open, British Open, PGA Championship, Players Championship, Tour Championship and President's Cup this year.

Woods looks set to defend his title at the Farmer's Insurance Open at Torrey Pines in late January, then head to Dubai for the 25th anniversary of the tournament there. That would allow him to fly to Sochi to watch Vonn compete in the first week of skiing competition before heading back to the United States to prepare for the WGC Match Play starting on Feb. 17.

One of Vonn's teammates, Stacey Cook, said she is sure Vonn wants to feel Woods' support but hopes that if Woods shows up for a race, it doesn't distract from what the racers are doing.

"I don't know what to expect," said Cook, 29, who finished fourth in the World Cup downhill standings last year. "I know that Lindsey cares for him a lot. I just hope that if he comes, it doesn't take away from the sport."
Vonn said she is 100% folllowing knee surgery and said Woods was a constant support during rehab. He was able to share his own experiences having gone through rehab himself for a torn anterior cruciate ligament.

"He was a huge supporter," she said. "He helped me through it. He was someone I could always lean on. He helped me significantly in my return."