Octomom Nadya Suleman received $8,000

by umer | 5:44 AM in |

Octomom Nadya Suleman received $8,000 to pose nearly nude for Britain's Closer magazine, and says she would do it again to pay her bills.

"You wanna know how much I got? I got $8,000," Suleman told Anderson Cooper on his talk show airing March 30, 2012. "I'll be honest: I did it for money.

"I have to do what I have to do to take care of my family, and I'm not ashamed. I'm not ashamed at all...I've never sacrificed my morals and values. I am covered. I had to think about that. I reflected on that quite a bit before choosing to do it."

Nadya, a 36-year-old single mom raising 14 children, has been celibate for 13 years, and says she'd rather pose nude or topless for money than use men for financial support.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Octomom Nadya Suleman: I was paid $8,000 for nude photos & I'm not ashamed -

National Celebrity Fitness and Health | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-fitness-and-health-in-national/octomom-nadya-suleman-i-was-paid-8-000-for-nude-photos-i-m-not-ashamed#ixzz1qhKZj5KZ