Gisele Bundchen gained 30 pounds pregnancy,River in Boston, as "the most amazing experience of my life, feeling him come through my body. And once he was born, I never felt so empowered as looking at him and thinking, Oh, my God, we did it together!"

Bundchen also says she only gained 30 pounds during her pregnancy, and didn't find it very difficult to shed the weight once she gave birth. "I did kung fu up until two weeks before Benjamin was born, and yoga three days a week," she says, while also watching what she ate."I think a lot of people get pregnant and decide they can turn into garbage disposals."

Still, she says it was hard to get back into work after spending months in the "cocoon" of her new family. "I got to the studio and I felt like I was E.T. -- whoa, what's going on? Hair and makeup? I hadn't looked at myself in a mirror for a month-and-a-half."

SOURCE: zimbio