Heidi Klum gained 40 to 45 lbs pregnancy,One of the OBGYNs in the collective I go to made a big stink about how much weight I am gaining...but she's the only one. The others seem very happy with my progress and didn't tell me to "Watch it" when talking about the foods I should eat.
Don't get me started...I am so annoyed with this one doctor.
I'm 35 weeks pregnant with twins and have so far gained 53 pounds.
I just found out that Heidi Klum gained 45 pounds during her fourth pregnancy. Oh Heidi...just when I thought it was impossible for me to love you more and now this!
Now I'm not saying that all pregnant women should gain a lot of weight. I think it really depends on the weight you are before you got pregnant and I do think it's important, not to mention healthy for you and baby (or babies), to keep weight within reason.

But it's also inspiring to see women like Heidi who gained a lot and then lost it all soon after baby arrived. Klum surprised everyone when she walked the Victoria's Secret Runway show six weeks after Lou Sulola was born...looking gorgeous.

SOURCE:yahoo