Mariah Carey gained 70 pounds pregnancy,While Jessica Simpson may be getting flak for gaining upwards of 50 pounds during her pregnancy, we must not forget that Mariah Carey gained an astonishing 70 pounds while pregnant with twins – and lost it all in less than a year!

The 42-year-old mom of Moroccan and Monroe shows off her amazing new body on the cover of Shape magazine’s May issue. Carey lost 30 lbs. using weight-loss system Jenny (formerly known as Jenny Craig) after shedding 40 lbs. of water weight immediately after she gave birth.

After giving birth, Mariah most certainly wanted to regain her confidence. She tells Shape, “Everyone said I was fat, so I did something about it.”
And Mariah is very proud of her results. “I’m proud of how hard I worked to get my body back,” she said on The Rosie Show in Nov. 2011. “I had to do this for me.”

SOURCE: babble