Mila Kunis First Kiss

by umer | 10:19 AM in |

Mila Kunis First Kiss-Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis may have only officially began dating in early 2012, but That 70s star Laura Prepon has said that she "isn't surprised" that the showbiz couple are together, because Kutcher was Mila's first kiss.

Laura told Us Weekly "he was, he was", when asked whether Mila was Kutcher's first smooch, with the characters also romancing each other on the FOX comedy that aired for eight seasons from 1998 to 2006.

Mila had only briefly met Kutcher when she was told she'd have to kiss him on camera, with the then-young Miula telling People back in 2001: "I was like, 'Oh, he's so cute, it's the Calvin Klein model!'", adding: "Then I was like, 'I have to kiss him?' I was so nervous and uncomfortable. I had the biggest crush on him."

Ashton didn't have any idea that he was Mila's first kiss at the time: "I'm so glad I didn't know that or it would've been too much pressure," he told People.

"I was so nervous. She acted so cool. She seemed as if she'd done it a thousand times. I was the one with the butterflies in my stomach. I mean, here's this little girl and I have to kiss her. It was nerve-racking."

Meanwhile, despite Mila and Ashton being super loved- up at the moment, it seems like they're not planning on getting engaged just yet.
Gossip Cop claimed to have spoken to a source close to the Hollywood couple, earlier this month, who have since rubbished any talk of an engagement, telling the site the brunette beauty is "100 percent NOT engaged."

Despite this, it's more than likely the pair will remain on engagement watch as insiders recently revealed that the couple are planning to to get engaged soon.

A source told Us Weekly that the couple would undoubtedly get engaged soon: "They plan to get engaged soon. Being with Mila brought Ashton back to who he really is."

The insider also said: "He's not playing the field, he's focused on enjoying Mila and the happiness she brings. She doesn't get jealous like Demi used to. He calls her because he wants to and when they're apart they talk constantly."