Dolly Parton Car Crash

by umer | 11:14 AM in |

Dolly Parton Car Crash--Dolly Parton went from rapping to wrecking, all in the same day. The "I Will Always Love You" singer/songwriter was involved in a minor traffic accident on Monday. Luckily, Parton was not hurt.

Good thing Dolly Parton never goes anywhere without her airbags. All joking aside, we are very thankful that the artist was not harmed. After the accident, Parton tweeted:

"I was in a fender bender this morning here in Nashville, but I am all good...Just a little tired and sore. Resting at home now!"

Dolly Parton was the guest on Monday's episode of the Queen Latifah Show. The 67-year-old singer/songwriter decided to burst out some of her rap skills. Sporting a blonde afro, Parton spit a few comical rhymes. Apparently Parton had a few things she needed to get off her chest, most notably her famously large breasts, rapping:

"Now I don't hip and I don't hop. I black both eyes with this big top," Parton raps. "I know the Queen [Latifah] has got 'em too. But she don't work 'em like I do!"

The busty blonde also took a few friendly shots at Miliey Cyrus, saying:

"Look at them go! Hey I'm twerkin'! I'm workin'! I'm twerkin'! Hey Miley, [motioning to her breast] I got your wrecking balls right here."

Parton and Miley are very close. They have even worked together, with the elder playing Aunt Dolly on Cyrus' Disney Channel series, Hannah Montana. Miliey's isn't the only name she dropped, she also made a reference to the Duck Dynasty crew:
"You ain't never seen tough 'til you mess with the red neck mafia. Don't be mess with me and the Duck Dynasty -- we'll be all over you like duck doodie on your shoes."

She also addressed Queen Latifah, saying:

"Oh, she the queen of her own hood," Parton chanted toward the rap pioneer-turned-talk show host. "But I'm the queen of Dollywood. I own my territory. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Later she raps:

"You might be the Queen, but I'm the white trash princess! Well, me and honey boo boo!"

We here at Classicalite are extremely thankfull that Parton was not seriously injured.