Gwyneth Paltrow Denial

by umer | 9:08 AM in |

Gwyneth Paltrow Denial--Gwyneth Paltrow has issued an angry denial to a rumor that a story that may appear in Vanity Fair soon.

Reports have claimed an upcoming story might pair Paltrow with Elle Macpherson's Husband Jeff Soffer in an affair.

However, a spokesman for the Oscar winner told told UK Daily Mail:

"It's completely false. Jeff is a longtime friend of Gwyneth's and there was no romantic relationship with him at all, He flew many of his friends to Miami that weekend - not just Gwyneth."

Gwyneth has been married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin since 2003 and earlier talked about what would happen if he cheated on her - Gwyneth said she hopes she would forgive Chris Martin if he ever cheated on her.

The 'Thanks For Sharing' star, who has a daughter, Apple, nine, and son Moses, seven, with her rocker husband of 10 years, says infidelity isn't a deal breaker for her and she would like to think the Coldplay singer would be equally understanding if she succumbed to temptations.

The 40-year-old actress told Refinery29.com: "I think it would be hard for me to be one of those wives who finds out there's been something going on behind my back twenty years in. I'd imagine you'd begin to question your life. It would definitely make things harder, but I believe that if there's authenticity and honesty right off the bat, things will be okay."

She added: "I think that if the idea of being committed to someone is important to you, you begin to value certain parts of your social life over another. No couple is the same, and as such, every couple takes on different challenges. I would like to think that I would be forgiving and/or forgiven, but I can't give an honest answer as I haven't really experienced that."

Gwyneth's new movie addresses sex addiction and she claims she wouldn't have a problem dating someone with the problem if she was single.

She said: "I'm an extremely open-minded person, so I think if it was something I knew I was getting myself into, I wouldn't let it deter me from exploring the relationship."